Thursday, September 8, 2011

Dear fans of my blog,

First off, I want to tell you what a great summer I had. Not only did I have great summer , but I also have a new boyfriend . One thing that I didn’t do (but wish I had) was finish shopping. It feels so boring to be at school because i want to go back to p.a.

Anyhow, I just watched a Men in Black video clip and it was really funny. I couldn’t believe that Will Smith was so funny. Looking at Mr. Lahana’s “MOST IMPORTANT THINGS” list it’s pretty clear this video was talking about # how he was barve to get the table. This is because he was the only one that thought about it like the other men where using there legs.

On #4 of Mr. Lahana’s “MOST IMPORTANT THINGS” list he talks about finding what you love. Besides texting, Facebooking, and drooling over my favorite star chris brown, I’m into some serious stuff. Stuff that not everyone’s into– like shopping. It’s true! I could spend hours shopping and time just vanishes. If you gave me access to a computer with a camera, Garageband, Scratch, Photoshop or 3D design software I would make a slide show that showed off my talent at being a shopper. But you know, I’m not perfect at my talent yet. By the end of the year I hope I can have a whole room full of clothes . Well, that’s all I have time to write for now so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment